7/15/2011

Morning Corner

"Corner" photos are some of my favorites so I couldn't resist taking this one with it's soft and natural morning light in our "pink rose room" which is also our guest room. It's my normal morning corner where I read, write and pray. I tried editing it to change some of the lighting, color and focus but then decided to leave it just the way it was. Perfect. Except there should be a coffee cup on that table corner...
              
"Cause me to hear Thy lovingkindness in the morning:
   for in Thee do I trust.
 Cause me to know the way wherein I should walk;
   for I lift up my soul unto Thee."
           (Psalm 143:8)
                                   

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful corner sweet friend. LOVE IT!

    ~xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lighting, so cozy and perfect. That quilt looks beautiful and comfortable too.

    ReplyDelete