8/14/2011

Mulling Around In My Brain

I have thoughts of SO many things I'd like to post here that sometimes I end up hardly doing any. Not of the main thoughts, anyway. Thus the favorite photos, wordless Wednesdays and such. I just like to post something, even if it's just a picture. Let's see, isn't it said that a picture is worth a thousand words? Well, then I guess I have said something, haven't I?!

I take photos like this...




...or this

...or this

and then end up wondering why I took it or what I'll do with it.  What can I say about it in a post that would show a blessing from the Lord or that could be of encouragement to someone? Other than saying that there is beauty in the light, color and lines of these and that God is the author of beauty...and that He chose to bless me with this beauty...then I have nothing else to say about them. Or not much. I could tell you the story behind each one, right? But I'll leave that to your imagination.

See you on a later day this week. And thanks for visiting here!

                                 "Now the God of peace be with you all, Amen." (Romans 15:33)

No comments:

Post a Comment