10/18/2011

"180" Has One Million Viewers!

I don't normally use this blog for promoting certain agendas (except the spiritual) but I just wanted to give an update about the 180 Movie, for those who are interested. Today the number of viewers reached one million! I'd been waiting for this news, just so I could post it. If you missed the original post, you can see it here. I am trying to keep a running update about it on this page so from now on I will only post them there.

I'm including this photo because, somehow, it seems to depict the feelings of a child, seeing its mother go away but unable to do anything about it. May we forever be sensitive to the feelings of the little ones, even the unborn.


"Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish." (Matthew 8:14)

1 comment: