4/08/2012

Because He Lives!

I was driving along by myself a couple days ago, just listening to the car radio (BBN) when all of a sudden an instrumental version of "Because He Lives" came on. The overwhelmingly beautiful and powerful swells of music brought me to tears. As my mind thought of the power of God to raise His Son Jesus from the dead and to save all those who believe on Him as their Savior, to change their hearts and lives, my heart said "If Since God has the power to do that, He has the power to care for and resolve our problems. He can comfort the grieving heart, soften the bitter heart, turn around the wayward heart and forgive the repentent heart. Why should I worry over the problems in the world and in our family? He has it all in His hands and knows what to do." 
Because of the power of the ressurrection, I have His
Person
Peace
Promises
Presence
Power
Why should I worry or fear?!
This is a different version of the well-known song "Because He Lives" but I found it this morning and would like to share it with you. Click on the following link:

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?" (John 11:25,26)

No comments:

Post a Comment