8/07/2013

He Sees, Knows And Cares

On a recent trip I saw these little beauties hidden in the thick and lush foliage nearby...Just simple, wild impatiens (Maria-sem-vergonha here in Brazil) but, oh, so lovely!
Some were already getting old and wilted but in my opinion they still added a unique beauty to the whole scene. The colors of different shades of green, white and pink were...well, too beautiful for words.
 
 The closer I got to them, the more light was cast on them and the more detail I could see. It was a special time as I enjoyed my photo "session" with them.
 
 



Posting these photos reminds me of some verses, verses that remind us that no matter who we are, where we are or what we're doing, saying or thinking, God sees, hears and knows all. More importantly, in spite of all that...HE CARES!
 
The eyes of the Lord are in every place,
beholding the evil and the good. (Proverbs 15:3)
 
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him with whom we have to do. (Hebrews 4:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment