3/16/2010

New Life!


Life is a gift from God. When our seventh grandchild was born a few days ago, I marveled at God's loving and divine hands to create this little one. Doesn't she just look like a little rosebud? She's perfect, with "ten fingers, ten toes, one mouth and one nose...". She is new and the parents have the wonderful privilege to teach her God's Word and His Way, help her form her beliefs, mold her personality and show her their examples. I love new life, new days, new things! Each one has the potential of many blessings and possibilities. Do you delight in getting something like a new notebook, to write things on that clean, never-before-used paper that are helpful to yourself or others? Help us, Lord, to take advantage of the "clean sheets of paper" you give us, to write on them beautiful and godly things...whatsoever is pure and true and lovely. God, also, delights in new things! "If any man be in Christ he is a new creation..." (II Cor. 5:17). He delights to teach me new things, to mold me into the person He wants me to be, to make my life a blessing to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment