10/10/2012

Laminator


I tried to think of a catchy title for this post but was unsuccessful. However, I just wanted to tell you of a special thing the Lord did, granting me something that I have wanted for quite some time: a laminating machine. I had been researching online and in stores and was just about ready to buy one...although I cringed a tad at the price of at least $25.                                                 Then through some unusual circumstances (another story in itself), I was able to buy this one for only $5! I'm not sure if it was new or used but even though it was broken on the tiny tips of one piece, it is totally usable and works very well. I was thrilled to be able to experiment with laminating a couple of bookmarks in my Bible. Such fun! Now I'm on the lookout for things to laminate.
 
                "The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad." (Psalm 126:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment