3/02/2011

Growth

I love taking pictures that show growth. Remember my post about my white, orange and red roses? I was kept busy for several days, taking picture after picture of these beauties. I think my husband raised his eyebrows a tad at how much of my time was consumed with SO many photo shoots and working with photos on the computer. Oh well. But instead of posting several, I made this one collage of the three roses.
(Don't forget that you can click on the picture to enlarge it.)


If these were running for beauty queen I would never be able to decide which one should win! Each one is beautiful for its own reasons.

Growth is important for all living things. Physical and spiritual growth is important in the young AND the old. Growth is a sign of life! I can not think of growth without remembering a verse that I memorized as a child:

"But grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To Him be glory both now and forever. Amen." (II Peter 3:18)

1 comment:

  1. I could stare at these pictures of the roses' growth progression for a long time. How beautiful! I'm glad you took the time to capture that. thanks!! I will show the kids.
    --Jonna

    ReplyDelete