3/16/2011

Perfect!

It was beautiful today...
blue sky, clear air, sunshine,
and a perfect temperature of 72.

It just has that look and feel of Fall coming around the corner,
which it certainly is, in just four more days!
I might be a tad prejudiced,
but some of my plants are perfect, too.
Like this one in a hanging basket...

Look at the little purple flowers at the end of some of the vines
(click on the photo if you're past 40, ha).
"Perfeito!" 
Do you want to see another
perfect little hanging basket?
I know you do...
Well, not everything in my world is perfect.
There are certain burdens, problems and challenges around me.
And, for sure, there are many people in distant
and not so distant places that would not consider
their lives to be perfect right now in any sense of the word.

But one day the world of those who believe,
  love and obey Him will be completely perfect,
 for we will be with the One who is perfection Himself.
He has prepared a perfect place for us
and I am perfectly sure that it will one day be my heavenly home.

"But the path of the just is as the shining light,
that shineth more and more unto the perfect day."
(Proverbs 4:18)

"He is the Rock, His work is perfect..."
(Deuteronomy 32:3)

No comments:

Post a Comment