12/13/2012

My Favorite Christmas Songs

I love Christmas carols! There are my oldie-goldie favorites of "What Child Is This?", "I Heard the Bells On Christmas Day" and "O Little Town of Bethlehem" but my current new ones (although they've been around for several years) are "Mary, Did You Know?", "Joseph's Song" and "Breath Of Heaven". (I do not necessarily endorse all of the singers.)

I should put these in a playlist so that they'll automatically play for you here while you read this, but for now just click on each of the above titles for it to open up in another window while you look at these photos that I have made (or will make) into Christmas cards.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory,
the glory as of The Only Begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (John 1:14)

No comments:

Post a Comment