6/11/2012

Scenes And A Song On A Sunday

I know I've posted one or two of my petunia but...here it is again. I daily admire its beauty.
Especially with the sunshine in the background.

                                  The view of our little veggie garden as I came downstairs.


                                  My 25-cent book that I bought on Saturday at a garage sale.

I have already been blessed by reading the story behind "Jesus Loves Me".
Indeed, I've already "gotten my money back" on this book!
It's possible that some of my readers (seeing as how they come from many countries around the world)
have never seen or heard this song. Here are the lyrics and you can hear the music by clicking here:

JESUS LOVES ME                                     
Jesus loves me! This I know,                 
For the Bible tells me so;                                
They are weak but He is strong.

Chorus:Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.
Jesus loves me! He who died,
Heaven's gate to open wide;
He will wash away my sin,
Let His little child come in.

Jesus loves me! loves me still,
When I'm very weak and ill;
From His shining throne on high,
Comes to watch me where I lie.

Jesus loves me! He will stay,
Close beside me all the way;
He's prepared a home for me,
And some day His face I'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment