9/04/2010

Orchids In The Apple Tree

Do I even need to say anything? The beauty of these little orchids is amazing! But that's what every mother says about each new baby, right? *smile* They began blooming out a few days ago, the first time since I placed the plant in the apple tree over a year ago. I've had the apple tree for about 7 years and it has never produced its own fruit so maybe this is a pretty good substitute until it can figure out how to produce! Everything in life doesn't have to have a "lesson", but if there's one here...I'm not sure what it is. But one photo is just not enough, here are some more. Look at how tightly Miss Orchid clings to Mr. Apple Tree! From the first buds...
...to the last blooms,
my orchids have been
a thing of daily delight.

"He hath made everything beautiful in His time..."
(Ecclesiastes 3:11)

3 comments:

  1. God's Handiwork. Beautiful my friend~

    xo~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. Mom, this almost seems like an adoption story from nature...how the apple tree doesn't produce fruit, but the orchid clings to the tree for its own survival. The apple tree serves as a "mother" to the orchid plant. I remember that apple tree when it was just a sapling a few inches tall. I can't believe how big it is now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we can see the beatiful of nature

    ReplyDelete