9/11/2010

Saturday Luxury

Saturday isn't necessarily my favorite day but I do like the clean-sheet-feeling on Saturday night when I go to bed. The exercise of putting clean sheets on the bed is worth the "ahhh..." I feel when I slide into bed that night. There they are, the clean smell, the smoothness, the soft feel of years-old sheets on my skin, the delicious comfiness that only a clean bed can give.
After I smooth out the final layer I like to stand back and admire the bed and the room. On this particular day I noticed the sunshine-and the breeze blowing the curtains...




Such is the good life, filled with simple luxuries. They don't cost any money, just a moment of our time to take notice.
"Obrigada, Senhor!"

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so "fresh!"
    --Jonna

    ReplyDelete