9/27/2010

Scene Through An Open Door

It caught my attention every time I glanced that way...the pot of sunflowers that I could see from where I sat in church. At that morning hour the sun was usually shining through the window, so it enhanced the beauty of the flowers...
Seeing them through the slightly opened door seemed to add to their beauty. It was as if the Lord was saying "Look through those open doors of opportunity, I have beautiful things waiting for you. Trust Me."

"Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him. But God hath revealed them unto us by His Spirit..." (I Corinthians 2:10,11)
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Hebrews 11:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment