1/23/2010

Trust


I am desparately trying to find a "perfect gift" from the Lord in the middle of some painful days. It's difficult to look at a negative time in one's life as a gift given to you in love but I am having to trust Him in an extra-special way, remembering that He is in control, nothing is impossible with Him and He will work things out in the way that will bring most glory to Him. That is difficult for me to see at this point but I know I must trust Him, that He will work all things out for our good and His glory. And also to keep my own sanity. Trust. It's a gift from Him to me. Even more wonderful, is that I have Him to trust!
"Preserve me, O God; for in Thee do I put my trust." (Psalm 16:1)

1 comment:

  1. As Jeff with inoperable cancer said, "This is God's BEST for me right now".

    Crd

    ReplyDelete