5/16/2010

Well, Hel-LO!!

"Well, hel-LO!" said the Rose to the Iris, "You are welcome...We're SO glad you're here!" I was delightfully surprised this morning to see a flash of extra color in my front yard. Before I even went to look closely at it I ran back inside the house to get my camera. Move aside everyone, the photo session has begun for Miss Iris! Isn't she beautiful? I wasn't expecting her arrival til perhaps in August or September. What a treat on this foggy May Sunday morning! It looks like Mrs. Spider also considered it a delight to have an extra and most colorful place to hang her web strands. First on Miss Pink Rose, then on Miss Purple Iris. What more could a spider want? Thank You, Lord, for these simple joys with which You choose to delight us.

No comments:

Post a Comment