5/15/2010

A Gift

It's overwhelming to think of how many people are now visiting my site here. When I began, I kept it quiet for about 3 months, just because I was...hmm, well, a bit timid about exposing my feelings and thoughts to the public. But I am impressed about the potential and power of the written word. As the Psalmist said "My tongue is the pen of a ready writer" (45:1). I'm not much for public speaking (although I do it if I need to) but I do love to express myself in written words. It's just so much easier when you don't have a million eyes looking at you! Or even just two... I don't prepare much ahead of time to write down what I do here on APR. Usually it's just the sight of something, or an experience, or a memory...and my fingers begin to itch to type it into this 9/11 computer. Why "9/11", you might ask? (smile) That's a post for another day. And what does all this have to do with pink roses? Because this site has become a most good and perfect gift from my Father. It may not be for you...but it is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment